Sam

Sam

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Heathfield Ecology Centre Bazaar!

Hi again. I have been told that we are having a Christmas bazaar on Sunday 5th December, 12.00 - 16.00. That means that there will be lots of people coming to see us and buying  jams which have been made from all our yummy fruit from the orchard. It is just as well that they took these away, as my tummy is getting a bit round, though Liz said that I have a lovely fluffy fleece.
They will also sell other things that I am not sure about, but they also cook delicious soups for lunch and cakes for tea. It is a shame that I can't eat THEM, but you can!

2 comments:

  1. We couldn't eat all the bazaar goodies either as it was cancelled because of the snow. Did your tootsies get cold or did you stay put in your shelter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made sure he got his tootsies cold.

    ReplyDelete